- Couplings and Torque / Force Limiters
- Clutch brake combinations
- Electronic components
- Electric motors
Brake rectifiers: Bridge rectifiers and half-wave rectifiers
- Matched to drive components
- Different input voltages possible
- EMC-compliant installation possible
- Can be used on the AC or DC side
Bridge rectifiers and half-wave rectifiers are used to connect DC loads to AC power supplies, e.g. electromagnetic brakes and clutches (ROBA-stop®, ROBA®-quick, ROBATIC®), as well as solenoids, electrovalves, contactors, switch-on safe DC motors, etc.
The input AC voltage is rectified in order to operate DC voltage consumers. Furthermore, voltage peaks that occur when switching off inductive loads and can lead to damage to insulation and contacts are limited and the contact load is reduced.