- Couplings and Torque / Force Limiters
- Clutch brake combinations
- Electronic components
- Electric motors
- Input voltage 100 - 500 VAC
- Enables overexcitation
- Enables power reduction
ROBA®-switch fast acting rectifiers are used to connect DC consumers to AC power supplies, e.g. electromagnetic brakes and clutches (ROBA-stop®, ROBA®-quick, ROBATIC®), as well as solenoids, electrovalves, etc.
Depending on its size, the ROBA®-switch is designed for an input voltage between 100 and 500 VAC. It has an internal changeover circuit which switches the output voltage from bridge rectification to half-wave rectification. The bridge rectification time can be adjusted from 0.05 to 2 seconds by replacing the external resistor (Rext).
- Operation of the load with overexcitation or power reduction
- input voltage: 100 - 500 VAC
- maximum output current Ieff: 3 A at 250 VAC