Safe rack and pinion brake
- Safe holding of the axis via manufacturer-assembled brake module with pinion shaft
- Independent, electromagnetically released safety brake system
- Integrated release monitoring
- Sealed brake housing
- Possibility of individual dimensioning and design of the brake configuration
- Easy installation
- Easy implementation of a redundant brake system (acc. Category 3) via attachment of a second ROBA-pinionstop brake or via application of an additional brake on the servomotor
ROBA®-pinionstop safety brakes are dimensioned and designed individually. Contact us! We are happy to help you find the optimum solution for your application. (The basis for the ROBA®-pinionstop is mainly the construction series ROBA-stop®-M (catalogue K.891.V_ _._ _). Depending on the installation situation, the toothed rack profile and the technical requirements, we create the appropriate brake for you with an integrated pinion.)
Please feel free to contact us anytime, should you not have found the required information (CAD data, Installation and Operational Instructions etc.) in our download section.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.