100 percent safety - without double braking torque
- Redundancy due to two individual braking circuits rotated against each other
- No doubling of braking torque, thus reduced loads on supporting structures
- Completely assembled and adjusted, i.e. ready for installation
- Exclusion of adjustment errors and thus maximum safety
- Pluggable manual brake release: Simple, fast opening of both brake circuits in an emergency. Continuous operation without manual brake release. This ensures safety and excludes operating errors
Please feel free to contact us anytime, should you not have found the required information (CAD data, Installation and Operational Instructions etc.) in our download section.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.