Reliable, flexible and permanently backlash-free shaft coupling
- Excellent misalignment capability (compensation of shaft misalignments)
- Minimum mass moment of inertia
- High torsional rigidity
- High availability due to flexible modular construction
- Simple and fast attachment via one screw
- Nominal torque: 16 up to 700 Nm
The torque on the clamping connection, which is transmitted via frictional locking, is dependent on the hub bore (shaft diameter). For permitted values and detailed information on size selection, please see the Product Catalogue.
Please feel free to contact us anytime, should you not have found the required information (CAD data, Installation and Operational Instructions etc.) in our download section.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.