backlash-free, load-disconnecting torque limiter
- Instant separation on overload
- Permanent backlash-free torque transmission
- High performance density
- Precise torque limitation with high repeat accuracy
- Reliable protection against expensive overload damage and production losses
- Ratchetting, synchronous and overload designs
Synchronous clutches / ratchetting clutches
- Convenient torque course in the drive line on overload
- Readable torque adjustment
- After the malfunction has been resolved, they are automatically ready for operation.
- Construction type "short hub" also available in rustproof design and in sealed design.
- Separates input and output almost residual torque-free on overload.
- Ideal clutch for fast running drives and high mass moments of inertia
- Sealed functional components O-rings reliably prevent lubricant from being thrown out of the clutch even at high speeds.
- Good running characteristics and low imbalance even at high speeds due to centred components.
- Calibrated torque adjustment
your EAS®-compact® configure
Please feel free to contact us anytime, should you not have found the required information (CAD data, Installation and Operational Instructions etc.) in our download section.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.