- Couplings and Torque / Force Limiters
- Clutch brake combinations
- Electronic components
- Electric motors
- Input voltage 100 - 500 VAC
- Constantly regulated output voltage
- Enables overexcitation
- Enables power reduction
ROBA®-multiswitch quick-acting switching modules are used to connect DC loads to AC power supplies, e.g. electromagnetic brakes and clutches (ROBA-stop®, ROBA®-quick, ROBATIC®), as well as solenoids, electrovalves, etc.
Depending on its size, the ROBA®-multiswitch is designed for an input voltage between 100 and 500 VAC. After switching on, it outputs the rectified bridge voltage for 50 ms and then regulates to a fixed programmed overexcitation voltage. After the overexcitation time has elapsed, it regulates to a fixed programmed holding voltage. The overexcitation and holding voltage of the standard version can be found in the table below on page 3. For special versions, different values are possible. The overexcitation time can be set via a DIP switch to 150 ms, 450 ms, 1 s, 1.5 s and 2 s.
- Constantly regulated output voltage in the complete input voltage range
- operation of the load with overexcitation or power reduction
- input voltage: 100 - 500 VAC
- maximum output current I eff: 2 A; 4.5 A