- Couplings and Torque / Force Limiters
- Clutch brake combinations
- Electronic components
- Electric motors
Limit switch (mechanical, all-round):
- Monitors axial and radial movements
- Monitoring of end positions
- Suitable for EAS clutches
- Command generator for processes
The limit switch is used to monitor and detect axial or radial mechanical movements and adjustments in connection with e.g. EAS clutches.
Suitable for clutches with a minimum stroke of 1.1 mm for radial actuation and 0.9 mm for axial actuation.