in safety-critical applications
Seminar topics / program
Theoretical part: 08:30 hrs to 13:00 hrs
- Set-up and function
Properties of electromagnetic safety brakes
- In the jungle of standards / directives
Which regulations are relevant for brake dimensioning
- Safe holding / dynamic braking
Basic requirements for safety brakes and quality assurance measures
- Which brakes fits which application - Pracitcal examples
Design and function of tried and tested safety brakes for safety-critical applications
- The right wiring for safety brakes
A lot is possible - from rectifiers to reliable control
- Permanent safety through continuous brake monitoring
Measures for the long-term retention of the performance capacity of safety brakes
- The braking torque is not constant
Which factors influence the braking torque
- Safety through correct dimensioning
Calculation bases for the reliable dimensioning of safety brakes
Practical Part: 14:30 hrs to 17:00 hrs
- Live demo on the test stand
- Braking torque progression in case of permitted friction work and in case of brake overload
- A matter of definition - how to correctly assess braking torque data
- Which factors influence the braking times and stopping distances, and which factors can dangerously prolong them
- Never compromise on safety
100% control - a must for safety brakes
Please register via email with this form.
The participation fee is 475 € (plus VAT), including drinks, lunch, seminar material and certificate of participation. Profit from our early bird registration until 31.07.2019 and pay only 385 € (plus VAT). We grant a discount of 10% for the second and every additional participant from the same company.
Confirmation of participation / Invoice
We will confirm your registration via email in a good time. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel the seminar until 11.09.2019 due to organizational reasons.
The seminar price shall be due on receipt of the invoice, 7-8 weeks before the seminar begins.
In case of cancellations made until 31.08.2019, we charge an administration fee of 50 € (plus VAT).
The full participant fee will be charged in case of cancellation after this cancellation deadline.
Consultation / Contact
- Seminar Content
Dr. Benedikt Biechele
Tel: 0 83 41/804-103
Tel: 0 83 41/804-1901
Chr. Mayr GmbH + Co. KG
Tel: (08341) 804-0