- Couplings and Torque / Force Limiters
- Clutch brake combinations
- Electronic components
- Electric motors
Limit switch (contactless, with mounting flange):
- Monitors axial movements
- Monitoring of end positions
- Command generator for processes
- Suitable for EAS clutches
The inductive proximity switch is used to monitor and detect operating conditions on EAS overload clutches.
Axial movements due to overload or switching operations are detected by the proximity switch the signal can be used for further process control, e.g. switching off the drive.