ROBA®-brake-checker: Intelligent brake monitoring
- Monitors brakes without sensors
- Detects errors before they occur
- Control and monitoring possible
- Can be integrated into existing systems
- Suitable for many safety brakes
The ROBA®-brake-checker is a smart module for monitoring safety brakes. With it, you have the condition and function of the brakes constantly under control. The ROBA®-brake-checker works without sensors installed in the brake, does not affect the design and can be retrofitted without any problems. The switching device enables planned maintenance, remote maintenance and maximum operational safety of your brake systems.
The operating status of the brake always in view
- Sensorless monitoring of switching state, wear, critical coil temperature and faults
- Highest operational safety by detecting faults before they occur
- Control and monitoring function possible in one
- Reliable and wear-free regardless of the number and frequency of cycles
- Can be used flexibly for a wide range of ROBA-stop® brakes
- Can be integrated simply, quickly and cost-effectively, even into existing systems
Safety becomes visible
- In addition to the pure signal, the module provides data on switching time, current, voltage, resistance, power and relative pickup current via an optical interface, for example.
- Via an evaluation program, users can see whether everything is correct or whether action is required.
- Maintenance can be planned and remote maintenance is also possible.
ROBA®-brake-checker: Intelligent switching device for brake monitoring
Compromises are not an option when it comes to safety brakes. With ROBA®-brake-checker you equip your brake system with a switching device of the latest generation. ROBA®-brake-checker continuously checks the safety brakes of your system: The switching module warns in case of abnormalities and even before a defect occurs. With this monitoring module, routine maintenance is a thing of the past.
ROBA®-brake-checker from mayr® Power transmission
mayr® power transmission is a market-leading, worldwide certified company in the field of safety brakes, safety clutches and shaft couplings. These components are crucial for the safety of passenger elevators, wind turbines and in mining and tunnel construction. As a traditional company mayr® power transmission stands for reliable, technically highly complex development and production.
The ROBA®-brake-checker was developed as a switching device for checking, maintaining and documenting our range of ROBA-stop® safety brakes. ROBA®-brake-checkers fit easily into existing systems and are supplied ready for installation. The control modules are also compatible with brake systems from other manufacturers.
Sensorless switching device ROBA®-brake-checker
The ROBA®-brake-checker supplies and monitors safety brakes without sensors. The ROBA®-brake-checker can thus be integrated at any time and does not require any special devices. The function and condition of the brake are monitored by the ROBA®-brake-checker by analyzing armature plate, voltage and current. Wear, temperature and switching condition are constantly checked in order to be able to accurately assess all functions of the brake. If the switching device detects an abnormality or a defect, this is indicated by means of the optical interface and an evaluation program. The operator receives precise information and instructions from the display, e.g. "Service within the next 4 weeks". In this way, wear and faults can be rectified quickly and effectively . With the ROBA®-brake-checker, remote maintenance is also possible in many cases.
- b.0281002.en.pdf Installation and operational instructions: ROBA-brake-checker plus DC Type 028.100.2
- b.0297002.en.pdf Installation and operational instructions: ROBA-brake-checker plus AC Type 029.700.2
- b.0595002.en.pdf Installation and operational instructions: ROBA-brake-checker AC Type 059.500.2
- b.0286002.en.pdf Installation and operational instructions: ROBA-brake-checker plus DC Type 028.600.2
- b.0586002.en.pdf Installation and operational instructions: ROBA-brake-checker DC Type 058.600.2