- Couplings and Torque / Force Limiters
- Clutch brake combinations
- Electronic components
- Electric motors
Limit switch (contactless, magnetic field-proof):
- Magnetic Field Resistant
- Monitors axial and radial movements
- Monitoring of end positions
- Suitable for EAS clutches
The magnetic field-proof limit switch is used to monitor and detect axial or radial mechanical movements and adjustments in connection with e.g. EAS clutches.
Magnetic field-proof or weld-proof proximity switches are used where strong magnetic fields can influence the function of the proximity switch. For example in the area of strong magnetic coils as well as welding guns or welding electrodes with high welding currents.